Concept Conveyancing Pty Ltd: Licence No: 05004411
Angie Nicholson: Licence No: 935826 Certified Practising Conveyancer, Justice of the Peace
Postal Address: P O Box 622, Toronto, NSW 2283
Telephone: (02) 4023 8332
Facsimile: (02) 4023 8068
Concept Conveyancing’s service is designed to create an easy experience YOU.
We take the legal conveyancing pressures off you while you organise your move.
Buying or Selling a property ?
- I’ll come to you.
- You are always welcome to contact me should you have any queries.
- I will only charge you for service I provide.
- I help you keep organised by providing you with a strong clear plastic folder to store your
legal documents and correspondence.
- I will send you text updates throughout the transaction as it progresses.
- At the conclusion, I will provide you with a convenient, clearly labelled document, in a plastic sleeve, of all the title documents/sewerage diagram/survey report/Home Owner’s Warranty records which will be required when you decide to sell. This can save you substantially in expenses in the future.
- I also retain a ‘soft’ copy of those title documents so I can retrieve them without the expense or
difficulty at your future time of sale.
- When you sell, I send you all necessary mortgage and instruction documents for completion and
signature immediately upon preparation of the contract to avoid any possible delays after exchange.
This enables us to be ready as soon as you locate a buyer.
- When I send you documents for signature, I provide you with a self addressed, pre-stamped
envelope to enable you to return the document quickly and easily.
- I will return your phone calls.
- I take comprehensive instructions in one phone call.
- For link to the Office of State Revenue Click here
- For link to First Home Benefits Information Click here
- For link to Stamp Duty Calculator Click here
Justice of the Peace
I provide all services as a Justice of the Peace.
Deposit Power Bonds
Concept Conveyancing is qualified to provide clients with deposit guarantee bond if the circumstances require.
Powers of Attorney
Concept Conveyancing is accredited to prepare General and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
To find out more about our services for a sale. Click here
To find out more about our service for a purchase. Click here
To learn more click here
To read more click here
To contact Angie Nicholson click here